Friday, March 26, 2010

The Twisty Teacup

I read a story today. Little Critter went to a fair, and this story is about some of the rides there.
Little wanted to go on the Twisty Teacup. Grandpa told Little Critter that that ride spins an awful lot, he wanted to go on the Merry-go-Round. At the beginning of the story, Little Critter thought the Merry-go-Round was a baby ride. At the end of the story, Little Critter wanted to go on the Merry-go-Round. I think Little Critter and Grandpa will go on the Merry-go-Round next. Maybe after that they will go to the pie eating contest!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charter,

    I like your blog so far. I'm sure you will have lots of stories to tell .... both from books you read and from things you do. I think you will be good at writing stories.

    I love you!
    Granny

    ReplyDelete