Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Garbage Boy

One day there was a little boy named Jack.
Everybody thought that he was a nerd, just because his dad was a garbage man and they thought that Jack's dad was no good to them. Jack thought that his dad was really special.
Jack went to see his dad every day after school and helped his dad do the garbage.
Ond day, some boys from Jack's classroom came to the dump and they told Jack's dad that he was a loser and that day, the dad felt like quitting but nobody that worked at the dump wanted him to leave. He was the best worker.
Right before the dad was going to quit, the boy said, "Dad, I think you have the coolest job in the world. You can't quit! When I grow up, I want to have the same job as you! The reason I love your job is because I find cool stuff and you fix it! You can't quit!"
All the other boys said sorry. Then the boys helped Jack's dad too!
The boys said, "Your dad does have the coolest job in the world."
Then the boys begged their dads to have the garbage job. So, their dads got a garbage job too.

1 comment:

  1. Well...I wish this was a true story....the world needs a LOT more garbage men.

    ReplyDelete