Thursday, May 13, 2010

journal entry

Caleb came yesterday. I taught him how to beat Poptropica. We had so much fun. We threw balls at each other. Just when he left, me and my dad went to the driving range. At the driving range, I hit 120 yards. Then we had tacos for supper. They were sooooooo good!
Me and Peyton are going to get our Gis for Karate. When you get past your black belt you change into a read Karate Gi. It looks SO COOL! I cannot wait to get it. I practice Karate LOTS.
Gis look so warm. I cannot wait to put mine on. Peyton's friend is driving us back, but my dad is driving us there. Karate is so much fun. We have to work hard, but it is still awesome.
Do you know what else is awesome? My family. My mom and dad and brothers and sisters!
Bye now!!

1 comment:

  1. I want you to come to the cousin party ready to give a karate demo! THat sounds incredible Charter! -j

    ReplyDelete