Wednesday, May 26, 2010

jumping contest


I'm up!!
I'm going!!!


I'm GONE!!!
I am having a jumping contest on my blog. Whoever jumps the farthest wins a prize. If you enter my contest, post on my blog and tell me how far you went and you might win. Go to the nearest park and start jumping! You might beat me but my friend's mom said that it's almost impossible to beat! I'm not going to tell you how far I went or you will lie and say that you went farther than me! So please enter my contest!
We measured from the swingset to wherever your feet land when you jump.
Good Luck!!!

6 comments:

  1. hi charter! You saw me & mollen jump & i know we didn't beat your record, but mine was 5 feet and 3 inches (i should get extra credit because of my broken knee!!) and Mollen was 7 feet even!!
    i still can't believe you jumped that far!
    mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charter! I love the new blog header - it looks awesome! Scott and I both want to enter your contest, but we need to find a swing to jump from first . I can't wait to find out how far you jumped :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kari - i made his header on picnik...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coolest blog header ever! Good job Cai!
    Fun contest Charter! If I get the guts up next time I'm at the park I'll jump & measure. Can I get bonus points for being big & pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! You can get bonus points for being big and pregnant!!!! You get 5 extra inches.
    From Charter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fawne I don't think so.
    from charter.

    ReplyDelete