Friday, June 4, 2010

My Trip to BC

A couple of days ago, my dad had to go on a field trip so he dropped of me (Charter), Mollen and my big sister at my grandma and grandpa's house. They walk EVERYWHERE! We walked even to Dairy Queen. We got ice cream. It was a dipped cone. My cousins were there also.
Speaking of cousins, in 3 weeks all of us are going to my other cousins house. They want me and Peyton to put on a karate show! We are going to do it! We are just going to figure out what karate moves to do for it.
Karate is tomorrow, so we will know more moves.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for passing your level one karate, Charter. I loved your demonstration at Auntie Jes'n'Curt's. Wasn't Darren funny too...the way he went flying when you Karate chopped him...haha....

    ReplyDelete