Thursday, June 17, 2010

on my birthday


I was excited to turn 8 because in my family when someone turns 8 they get their bank account! I just got mine.
First off on my birthday when I just woke up, Cairo brought me breakfast in bed. There were eggs, 8 strawberries, a latte and oatmeal. Next off, when Mollen came home from school we all teamed up and did a big scavenger hunt then just ME, I did a treasure hunt. There were money and gummy bears at every clue. I had to share the gummy bears, but not the money. They knew that I would take my money up to my bed so they hid something under my blankets... It was a SCOOTER!!!!! But, it broke. My mom & dad returned it & got a different one. This one is WAY better. Do you know why? It shoots sparks out the back. Real live sparks! I ride it lots of times.
Then, my last clue on my treasure hunt said: Go ask Dad what to do next. When I went to ask dad, he said, "It's almost time to go bowling!"
Guess what's weird in bowling that me & Sloan did? We went: 0, 0, 0 on our first try THEN on our second try we went 0, 0, 0 AGAIN but then on our third & fourth tries, we got strikes! It was SO much fun going bowling. When we got home, we had a big pizza party. AND ice cream cake.
It was an awesome birthday. I like being 8.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY CHARTER!!!
    Sounds like you had a awesome time and got some super great gifts!
    Have a great year being 8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoah.....and you are even more handsome now that you are eight too! Sounds like you had a super birthday!

    ReplyDelete