Sunday, July 4, 2010

going to coombs




Yesterday we went to Coombs. Grampsie had to stay home & help the guy do their drawers for their new kitchen. I wish he would have come!! Guess what we got at Coombs? I got a wooden sword. It is really cool. It has rope all around the handle. It was more money than the usual swords. I also got a mini wooden dagger. And we got BIG scoops of ice cream. The thing that was bad about it is that we had to drive 2 hours to get there and 3 hours back (because we stopped at a beach).

I saw millions of crabs. Under 1 stone, I bet I saw 100!! I captured them in shells & then closed them up & showed my mom.
She took lots of pictures.
Seeya!!

1 comment:

  1. That was a lot of fun Charter. I always like an excuse to go up-Island and you are a great guy to have fun with.

    ReplyDelete