Wednesday, April 28, 2010

answering questions

I got a question in a comment from Granny.
She said, "What do you do with Pokemon?"

Pokemon are little animals (they're not real though). They all have special powers. They all are a "type". Like Pikachu, he's an electric type of Pokemon. Groundon is a ground type. A Groundon can dig holes. A Pikachu can do electric shock, and thunderbolt.
My Pokemon are plastic figures. They are all a little bit broken. Silas (my cousin) gave them all to me. Pikachu is missing his tail and one of his ears. Groundon is missing both of his arms. My other Pokemon Shinks is missing a head and a tail, so I don't use Shinks that often.
When I'm playing with my Pokemon I pretend they're fighting! I bash them together. Pikachu is NO match for Groundon because electric type can't beat ground type. Groundon is "half a hotel" tall. He's REALLY big!
Pokemon trainers (the owners of the Pokemon) keep the Pokemon in little balls. Pokemon shrink to fit into the little balls. They can have a big rest and get healed when they're in the little balls.
That's all for now!
If you have any questions about anything else ask me and I will answer on my BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment