Sunday, April 4, 2010

stories of skiing

Yesterday we went skiing. My sister got a boyfriend. She kissed that boyfriend! That boyfriend's name is, "The Ground".
i was laughing.
Just like this: hahaha!
I only fell twice the whole day, and once I bumped into a guy. I accidentally went on top of his skis and we both went rolling down the hill. Now, THAT was funny.
We had poutine. It was VERY yummy. My dad spoiled us. Again.
We didn't get any dessert because Cairo didn't want any. Thanks a LOT, Cairo.
It was very windy.
I LOVE skiing!!
That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. What?! No dessert? What kind of desert can you get there? Maybe your Dad should have asked you instead of Cairo. I thought that was very funny when you said that Cairo kissed her boyfriend. You had me going there for a minute....I was going to send Cairo a few words about that! Anyhow...I sure hope that she didn't get hurt...and I'm glad her "boyfriend" is just the ground. Was that your last ski trip or are you going to go again. You are SO LUCKY...(and spoiled...haha)

    ReplyDelete