Friday, April 23, 2010

everything I know

My family: Ephraim, Gage, Mollen, me (Charter), Peyton, Sloan, Cairo, Neil, Paige.
Ephraim and Gage work on being cute. Mollen works on being annoying. I sometimes do too. The three girls do too. My dad and mom are awesome.
1 week ago it was Mollen's birthday. She got $30 in all.
I love Pokemon. Peyton loves monkeys. Cairo loves school. Sloanie loves books.
I have a loft bed. It is downstairs. It is awesome. I love it.
Soon it is my birthday. I am very excited. My mom and dad spoil me with good things. I love it. It is sweet. It is fun too.
I got a blog (this is my blog!) and I get lots of comments and I post lots.
Mollen got a pool.
Cairo is good at fiddle. Gage does funny things. My mom only needs 5 more days until she gets her cast off.
I am always hungry. I need food to live. I love food.
We do school 5 days a week.
It is fun.
Not all the time though.
I love my mom and my dad. My mom is nice and my dad is too. We have a picnic bench. It is fun too. Ephraim and Gage are cute. I love playing games with Gage.
The plants are growing and growing SO TALL!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the world is your oyster Charter. You are such a lucky boy. What a sweet life.

    ReplyDelete