Thursday, April 22, 2010

journal entry

Gam gave us her plasma cars. They are a blast! She also gave us her lego and her hockey sticks. It's great to have those things to play with. She gave us her wii too. It is awesome. She moved into her condo. I cannot wait to sleep in it this summer. My dad got to sleep in it. We talk on skype and it looks nice on skype.
Yesterday me, Peyton and Mollen went to the park and had a picnick. It was delicious! We went with the plasma cars.
Ephraim is very cute.
In one month it is my birthday. I wonder what I'm going to get? I want a pokemon. I have 7$ and 41c. I hope to get more so I can buy a pokemon. We all play the fiddle. I love it and I love my life! I love seeing Ephraim in his little swing. He's very cute.

1 comment:

  1. What can you do with pokemons? Are they fun to play with? It is lucky for you that Gam and Gampy moved into a condo so they had to give all the fun goodies to you!

    ReplyDelete